Lock a Folder in windows without using software
To lock a folder in windows using Command Prompt:
1. Make a folder in C: drive name it as “hello” without quotes.
2. Press Ctrl + R and type cmd to open Commend prompt.
3. Type “attrib +s +h c:\hello” without quotes and press enter.
4. Now your folder is hidden even it is not visible to hidden files and folders.
5. To make it visible type “attrib -s -h c:\hello” without quotes and hit enter.
6. You can lock any other folder by changing “C:\” path
Note : In this method you have to remember the hidden folder’s name in order to make it visible again.